Sugarcane Drinking Straw Brown
The best alternative to plastic straws. It is estimated that in 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish.
Pretending nothing is impossible, doing something is an obligation! Worldwide, one billion plastic straws are used per day (about half in the United States).
In Europe the figure for London is available where it reaches about 2 billion a year. Unfortunately, many of these straws used only once for a few minutes, then end up in the sea, where they remain for hundreds of years, chopping into smaller and smaller pieces that are ingested by the fish and then enter the food chain
- 700 straws per pack (Regular 6x150 mm)
- 500 straws per pack (Smoothie 6x197 mm)
- Material: Sugarcane Fiber + PLA
- Biodegradable and compostable within 180 days
- Ok Compost Home, Ok Industrial Compost certification and the United States BPI Compostable certification.
- No taste, or effect on flavour
- 100% vegan
- Plastic Free
- FDA approved
- The strongest, resistant more than two hours in all types of drinks
- Zero Petroleum No Dyes No Coatings No Heavy Metals No BPA