Biodegradable and compostable “PLA” Garbage bags 20 pcs per roll 49L
Here at Biomass, we understand the many problems associated with petroleum-based plastics. We believe that compostable bioplastic typically made from plant matter like vegetable starch, cane sugar, cellulose (wood fibers) and lactic acid, are the solution to many of these problems. Polylactic Acid (PLA) is a bioplastic generally derived from animal-feed corn that can be used for a myriad of different purposes.
- Length: 746 Width: 604 22my
- 100% compostable bag made of 100% corn starch
- OK COMPOST HOME, OK COMPOST INDUSTRIAL
- Fully compostable 180 days to water, CO2.
- Superior puncture, tear and heat below 50º
- Maximum load bearing is 5 to 8 kg.
- Expired on July 2023
- Keep in Cold and Dry Place
Country of Origin : China