Biodegradable and compostable “PLA” Garbage bags 10 pcs for roll 170L
Here at Biomass, we understand the many problems associated with petroleum-based plastics. We believe that compostable bioplastic typically made from plant matter like vegetable starch, cane sugar, cellulose (wood fibers) and lactic acid, are the solution to many of these problems. Polylactic Acid (PLA) is a bioplastic generally derived from animal-feed corn that can be used for a myriad of different purposes.
- Length: 1100 Width: 900 25my
- 100% compostable bag made of 100% corn starch
- OK COMPOST HOME, OK COMPOST INDUSTRIAL certification and the United States BPI COMPOSTABLE certification.
- Fully compostable 180 days to water, CO2.
- Superior puncture, tear and heat below 50º
- Maximum load bearing is 10 to15 kg.